Our established and specialist client is seeking to recruit a Parts & Showroom Manager to join their team near to Burgess Hill.
Reporting to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the overall efficient running of the Parts department including the showroom and goods inward area; its staff and the overall departmental profitability whilst maintaining effective and accurate communications between customers and the Parts team.
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience and good knowledge of Agricultural and/or Construction products and parts is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Can remain calm under pressure
- Be organized and can multitask efficiently
- Proactive and methodical in approach to problem solving
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Work towards targets and objectives set.
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
- Good general appearance as customer facing role
- Have an excellent level of IT skills
Hours- 42.5hrs per week - 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Additional hours as required to include alternate Saturdays and peak times
Salary- Permanent, Full time, Salaried/Competitive, depending on experience, plus a profit related bonus
Benefits- 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Childcare vouchers
Due to workplace location your own transport is essential.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'