Parts Advisor - Tiddington
Alecto Recruitment are recruiting for a highly successful Caravan Dealership who are looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor.
Our client is offering competitive salaries and unrivalled training opportunities for all Vehicle Parts Advisors that join their team.
The ideal Vehicle Parts Advisor will be highly confident in their ability to provide excellent customer service and will have experience working in a fast-paced dealership environment.
- Receiving and unloading new stock deliveries
- Sorting and storing vehicle parts and materials
- Dealing with requests for parts and materials from motor mechanics or customers on the phone or by email
- Providing quotations for customers and perhaps giving them advice
- Selling parts to customers including garages, dealerships and members of the public
- Putting orders together and making deliveries
- Raising invoices for stock that is sold
This is a full time, permanent position paying up to 22,000GBP per annum + company benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career. To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sarah Taylor, - Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- parts advisor / parts sales / parts supervisor / SERVICE ADVISOR / AFTERSALES ADVISOR / parts manager / HGV / trucks / car dealership / truck dealers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'