We are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join this very busy trade parts operation in Dartford. We are seeking a sales and target driven Parts Advisor with good communication skills. Together with generous rewards and structured approach to training and development, this client can offer you real job security and every opportunity to progress.
As a Parts Advisor:
- You will receive and process telephone and internet orders
- Maximise profit through building relationships with clients
- Ensuring customer accounts are managed effectively and integrated with other departments to maintain a smooth operation
You will ideally be currently working as a Parts Advisor or an automotive parts sales role. If you have an Auto-factor or franchise dealership background, we would love to hear from you. If you have experience using Electronic Part Catalogues, Pinnacle, CDK, ADP or Kerridge Dealer Management System this would be a great advantage.
When you join this growing automotive company as a Parts Advisor, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary and a fantastic bonus structure as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic salary circa £25,000 plus sales bonuses
- OTE of circa £30,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Staff vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on service and parts
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and can display the right experience, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position and have experience in this sector; please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Parts Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'