Are you an automotive Parts Advisor or Stock Specialist looking for a new challenge? If so, we are supporting a state of the art, prestige main dealer in their search for a PARTS ADVISOR. What they need is an energetic, enthusiastic Parts specialist to ensure the delivery of departmental targets and objectives within an extremely busy Parts operation.
What can they offer you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Achievable bonus schemes
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Parts Advisor Responsibilities:
- Supporting the departmental Manager in achieving sales targets
- Serving an internal and external customer base
- Ensuring concise stock controls
- Attending regular stock takes
- Helping with collection and delivery duties
- Goods inwards and outwards knowledge
- Maintaining Company and Manufacturer administration to a high standard
- Departmental housekeeping including warranty controls
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Parts Advisor:
- Has automotive Parts experience
- Is flexible, hard-working and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Kerridge and/or other DMS preferred
This dealer is part of a hugely successful group who can offer employment stability and a great working environment.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'