Parts Advisor/ Administration
Location: Slough area
Salary: Up to £20,000 basic + individual and group bonus (Paid monthly)
Our client, a Franchised Main Car Dealership based in Slough area, is currently recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join their Parts department.
- Reporting directly to the Parts Manager, the Parts Advisor is a proactive and important member of the dealership’s parts team with responsibility for all parts related enquiries.
- You will be responsible for identifying and selling parts profitably, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures, responding positively to the requests of the Parts Manager and working effectively as a member of the team.
- Your overall objective will be for the maximisation of parts sales, therefore helping to achieve and ideally exceed the business plan of the department along with high level of stock management and constant liaison with onsite technicians.
- Along with your duties as Parts Advisor you will also be required to carry out various Administration duties.
- Must have previous parts experience, ideally within another Main Dealership.
- Must offer excellent customer service skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Must be computer and IT literate.
This vacancy is being managed by Charlie Allen at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'