A position has recently arisen for a PARTS ADVISOR to join a busy team at an Exeter based Commercial Vehicle Components Supplier
Applications are welcomed from those who have related previous experience.
- Take orders over the telephone, upselling to increase invoice value
- Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales
- Build long-term rapport with local customers
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
- Punctual, organised and efficient whilst working towards deadlines
- Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers
- Demonstrate empathy towards customers
- Have previous experience in a similar environment
The successful candidate must have a professional telephone manner and possess excellent communication, organisation & time management skills. It is imperative that the successful candidate holds a full UK driving licence.
- 20 days’ Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays per annum (for Full Time positions)
- Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)
If you believe you are suited to this role and would like to be part of an exciting ever-growing company, please get in contact today . . .
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based in Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'