A position has recently arisen for a PARTS ADVISOR to join a busy team at based in Honiton within a multi-brand supplier who are owned by the European leader within the Automotive Aftermarket industry.
The successful candidate should have previous experience of working within a similar background.
- Take orders over the telephone, upselling to increase invoice value
- Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales
- Build long-term rapport with local customers
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
- Punctual, organised and efficient whilst working towards deadlines
- Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers
- Demonstrate empathy towards customers
- Have previous experience in a similar contact centre environment
The successful candidate must have a professional telephone manner and possess excellent communication, organisation & time management skills. It is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience to become a great member of the team please get in touch without delay!
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'