Salary: £22,500 Basic plus bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Advisor required for Automotive Dealership - Parts Advisor Jobs - Northampton
Our valued and customer focused client is looking to expand their friendly and professional team with an additional Parts Advisor.
You will be assisting the parts team with the following
- Working closely with the team to ensure that parts are available and on time.
- Managing the ordering of additional parts found during the course of repair.
- Managing and processing returns and credit notes and the associated paperwork correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Ordering and management of goods
- Parts ordering, receiving parts and system entry.
- Management of parts returns and credit notes.
- Stock ordering and receiving these good.
- Efficient management of supporting paperwork. Invoices, credit notes etc
- Attention to detail, flexible in approach to the role,
Good communication skills to be able to work to deadlines.
Experience in a motor factor, main dealership or bodyshop as a Parts Advisor is required for this role.
Salary Basic £22,500 Plus Commission
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Saturdays 1 in 2 8.30am - 1pm
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be well presented, very enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To learn more about this position please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs - Parts Advisor Jobs - Motor Trade Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'