Do you want to join in our success?
Parts Advisor - Toyota Basingstoke
As a Parts Advisor you will be a key part of the Retail Centre. As a Parts Advisors you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. A Parts Advisor will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, and deliver on sales targets. They are meticulous with the administration of the parts department, check stock levels and deliveries. As a Parts Advisor you will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximising sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
* Effective communication skills
* Commitment to delivering customer excellence
* A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
* A keen eye for detail
* Previous experience in a target driven role
* Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
* Experience with Kerridge an advantage
* A full, clean driving license is essential as the role includes van delivery
Parts Advisors will receive a competitive base salary, we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job