£20,000 - £23,000
We have an exciting job opportunity for a leading Accident repair business in the Newark area. If you have automotive parts advisor / parts assistant or automotive stock control experience, then this could be the right career for you.
The Job: Motor Parts Advisor / Stock Controller
You will need to learn to understand different car parts and materials such as paints and finishing products.
- Working in the stores and stock area of the motor bodyshop, you manage the stock or all vehicle parts and paints, materials etc on a daily basis
- Ensuring paints are available and correct orders are made
- Stock control
- Parts management
- Dealing with telephone queries / orders in a polite and professional manner.
- Control the secure issue of parts to customers and ensure the accurate recording of issued items.
- Handle body shop requirements swiftly, courteously and efficiently.
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean and tidy and safe to work in.
- Ensure that Parts on receipt are inspected for damage and that the quantities received match quantity advised on delivery notes and placed into stock locations.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, in particular paying attention to manufacturer guidelines
Job Experience: Parts Advisor / Stock Controller
The role of Motor / Vehicle / Automotive Parts Advisor is very hands-on and the person appointed will have:
- Motor trade experience in a similar environment
- Parts advisor / Parts assistant experience
- Stock control experience
- Ideally automotive bodyshop experience
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of an in-house stock system would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures
If you would like to be considered for the motor parts advisor or automotive stock controller role, please email your CV to us for an immediate interview
- Automotive Parts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job