Just Recruitment Solutions are seeking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor for a well-established main dealer.
The successful candidate will have current or recent automotive parts experience; main dealer experience is essential.
As a member of the parts department you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Trade and Retail customers
- General Aftersales enquiries - working as a team with the Service department., providing estimates when required.
- Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts
The ideal candidate will be:-
- Team Player: works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales.
- Customer Service: committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are exceeded.
- Positive Attitude: friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Experience: can demonstrate experience in a parts department
- Knowledge: A good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
If you feel these requirements would suit both your previous experience and existing skillset, and you would like to join a successful motor group, then please contact Nikki Miles at Just Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.