Parts Advisor - Exeter
Alecto Recruitment currently seeks a Parts Advisor on behalf on a main dealership based in Exeter.
The Parts Advisor be working a a busy face paced parts department. Previous parts experience for the position is essential.
- Working as a team or individual
- Able to work under pressure
- Follow company policy and procedures
- Effective Communication skills (Written and aural)
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Core skills in computing (essential), including web systems, email and use of excel
Salary - £16000 - £19000 Dependant on expeirence
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sarah Taylor, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- parts advisor / commericial vehicles / motorhome / caravan / automotive / motor trade / service advisor / senior parts advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job