To £28k + Bonus
My client is looking for a multi-tasking Parts Advisor to join their busy workshop team. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the Parts role, and especially skilled in thinking on their feet. The role will entail ordering and checking in all parts as required by the workshop, via the medium of internet and telephone ordering. In addition, you will need to be mindful of prices paid to maximize profit, and of course be extremely organized, as you will be dealing with multiple suppliers. If this sounds like the opportunity you were born for, do not delay, call Matt TODAY!!!
- Ordering of Parts as required by the workshop
- Utilizing diary entries, and job cards to complete correct orders
- Ensuring parts arriving are correct, and rectifying if not
- Obtain the best prices for parts purchased
- Maintain excellent communication with the workshop on any ordering issues
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, parts Factor or Main Dealer
- Accreditation a bonus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer literate
Salary and Benefits
- Salary to £28,000
- Generous bonus scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Independent Garage
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Surrey and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
- main dealer
- parts advisor
- independent garage