Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm + Saturdays on a rota 8am to 2pm
What you’ll be doing
As a Parts Advisor you will enjoy working in a busy department ensuring the correct parts are ordered for customers both internal and external, exceeding expectations where possible and delivering high class service. You will seek to increase all aspects of the Parts business through direct selling. You will be familiar with our stock and products available and that of our competitors.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to
- To ensure parts are correctly ordered to specification and checked on arrival
- To maintain a tidy Parts department and workstation
- To follow up with customers on progress of parts and prices
- To assist with stock checks, identifying damaged goods or losses
- To maintain good relationships with suppliers and drivers
- To adhere to money handling procedures at all times
Who you need to be
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
- You will have 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C and above or equivalent NVQ
- You will have previous experience of working in a premium brand franchised motor-trade environment
- You will have the ability to use Outlook, Word, Excel with accuracy and speed
- You will have proven excellent customer service, organisational ability, and deadline hitting
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Performance related commission/bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, & employee discount schemes
- Pension scheme & life assurance
Who are we?
The Stephen James Group is an authorised BMW and MINI car dealership based in London and Kent serving Enfield, Bromley, Ruxley, Woolwich & Bluwater. In addition we have a premium multi franchise dealership in Blackheath.
Our company is driven through 5 values: Unrivalled Service, Unquestionably Honest, People Obsessed, Creativity and Giving Back
We want you to click apply right now if Stephen James is the place for you to start your new career.