Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Parts Advisor Required in Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + Bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent - Monday - Friday + Saturday on rota
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Advisor Required For Vehicle Dealership - Oxford
Our Client, a large Franchised Vehicle Dealership in Oxford requires an experienced and professional Parts Advisor's for their busy Parts Department.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside a team of Parts Advisor's, in this role you will ensure that the right part is in the right place at the right time. To succeed in this role you will have a keen eye for detail, excellent organisation skills as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers both trade and retail as well as back-of-house staff in the Service Department.
Duties will include:
* Responsible for seeing all parts into department, allocating parts to correct bins and sending back exchanged/unwanted parts accordingly
* Logging stock onto computerised system, amending existing records and archiving/retrieving aged data
* Liaising with customers daily via telephone and serving both retail and trade counters
* Receiving and processing all returns, liaising with manufactures to resolve queries on faulty goods and arranging full credit accounts
* Preparing customer orders for next day delivery, picking and packing orders to ensure all customer deadlines are met
* Dealing with customer quires, advising on availability/costing of parts and resolving problems/complaints in a professional and courteous manner
* Checking off deliveries against invoices and liaising with manufactures in regards to deliveries
* Obtaining and maintaining new and existing trade customers using in-house database
* Generating new business by contacting existing/potential customers and informing them of service available
This role is one of many automotive parts jobs in this area, please contact OSR Recruitment on to apply for the position.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.