Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor to join the busy Parts department at their BMW Retailer, Colne.
As a Parts Advisor your main duties will include:
- To serve and issue stock to both internal & external customers ensuring the parts department standards are met.
- To receive, correctly identify and warehouse incoming stock and to advise management if stock is low.
- Ensuring best practise housekeeping standards are kept for both stores and retail section of the Parts Department.
- Ensuring promotions and practices produced by Parts Management are promoted when speaking to customers.
- To participate in the annual formal stock check.
The ideal Parts Advisor will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as a Parts Advisor within the motor industry.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- IT Literate
- Good head for numbers / remembering codes
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.