We are actively recruiting on behalf of our Exeter based client for an experienced Car Parts Advisor to work within a lively and friendly dealership. The ideal candidate would be someone from the industry with a good understanding and knowledge of the Kerridge software.
The role involves assisting our retail and trade customers in a proactive and enthusiastic manner with sales of branded car parts, and pre-picking parts for our technicians to help ensure the smooth flow of work through the workshop.
Other main duties:
- Providing estimates when required to customers
- Dealing with any customer enquiries face to face or over the phone
- Assisting with monthly stock takes
- Liaising with the workshop and service advisors
- Keeping an eye on your local competitors
The ideal candidate:
- Recent experience within a Car Parts Advisor role
- Needs to deliver a good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
- Can work in harmony with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
- Is committed to building excellent customer relationships and ensuring that customer's expectations are exceeded
- Needs to demonstrate a friendly and professional manner with a strong work ethic
- Must have an excellent and warm telephone manner
If you can demonstrate previous experience and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).