Job Role: Parts Advisor
Term: Full Time, Permanent
£20,000-£21,000 Basic Plus Bonus
Monday Friday 8 – 5.30pm ½ lunch
Every other Sat 8-12 as overtime
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Advisor For Main Car Dealer in Norwich
Our client requires a Parts Advisor to work within their busy Parts department
Duties will typically include:
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
* Raising invoices for parts sold
* Liaison with other members of staff i.e. delivering parts to Technicians in the workshop
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be well presented, very enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
Knowledge of a Dealer Management System is a significant advantage as well as Main Dealer Parts department experience.
To apply please forward your CV to Maria Willet at Driven Motor Jobs or call
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Driven Motor Jobs