£22,000 to £25,500 DOE with a FANTASTIC OTE of £12,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Parts Advisor to join a well-established Prestige Dealership based in Reading – Fanastic Opportunity not to be missed
This is an ideal role for an already operationally successful Parts Advisor who wants to further their career development within a market leading brand.
Parts Advisor Responsibilities
- Can communicate with customers both face to face and over the telephone building rapport and qualifying the customer's requirements.
- Have a good understanding of the customer's needs and the products that are available to guide them towards the product that will best meet their needs
- Are able to encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions
- Monitoring and maintaining agreed stock/accessory levels
- Ordering parts on behalf of the Service team, including special orders
- Checking all parts and accessories are in good order on receipt from supplier and are correctly stored and located
- Handling warranty claims processing whilst adhering to manufacturer requirements
- Completing all relevant administration promptly and accurately (including customer records and invoicing)
- Reporting to the Parts Manager
Parts Advisor Experience
- At least 4/5 years current or previous Parts Advisor experience
- Presented well & Articulate
- Clean driving licence is essential
- Kerridge or Etka Knowledge is essential
- Team working across the dealership (especially with the service team)
- From either – Audi/VW/SCODA/SEAT/ASTON MARTIN/BENTLEY background experience
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- Resilient with a drive to succeed.
- Honest with high levels of integrity
My client has expressed the desire to meet and interview candidates immediately so if you would like to be considered then please ensure to respond at your earliest convenience.
Contact: Amir Moughal
Email: Amir@Maidayrecruit .co.uk