A new and exciting opportunity has become available for a Parts Advisor working within the Parts department for a fantastic Accident repair company
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all parts’ orders are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock and purchase records are correctly maintained as well as ensuring that all Company Policies and Procedures applicable to job holder’s area of operation are adhered to at all times.
As a parts advisor you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Monitor all stock orders to suppliers to ensure that order documentation is correct and orders are in line with recommended stock requirements.
- Ensure that all documentation in respect of incoming parts are correctly entered into stock records and reconcile with actual stocks delivered.
- Ensure that all deliveries are placed into stock ensuring that any sold or V.O.R. parts are despatched to the appropriate customer / department.
- Assist as required in regular stock checks and annual stock audits.
- Locate and purchase parts as authorised by the Parts Manager ensuring that the best available terms of business are obtained.
- Ensure that all customer invoices are raised in line with customer orders and are made up or forwarded promptly, resolving any invoice / order queries, which may arise.
- To monitor outstanding customer invoices and chase overdue payments, advising the Parts Manager of any unresolved problems.
- Maintain parts merchandising display ensuring that any promotions are highlighted.
- Arrange for parts stock returns, ensuring that appropriate credit documentation is raised and actioned and that stock records are amended.
- Ensure that all general administrative duties are effectively performed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous dealership experience as a parts advisor
- Experience using automotive computer systems such as Kerridge / DMS
- Strong stable job history
- Full clean driving license
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to
Or Call - (mobile friendly)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job