Parts Advisor & Stock Controller
£16-£17Kpa (depending upon experience) + Bonus
Based near Sherburn in Elmet
As the Parts Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of service to all customers both internal and external. The main purpose is to identify the correct parts required from engineer comments and procure them efficiently from the supplier base.
You will also help the sales team by identifying the costs of parts required to provide quotations and the time it would take to obtain these parts so that customer expectations can be managed. Selecting, packing and distributing parts to engineers and depots will also be a regular team task.
What experience are we looking for?
- Fork Lift Truck Licence (Desirable)
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to work closely to instructions.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and able and willing to pick up other IT systems.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT skills including Microsoft office
- Strong customer service background or aptitude
- Sound relationship building skills
- Cross-discipline team working
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Customer Expectations
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job