Automotive Parts Advisor required in Oxford
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday Rota 08:30 - 16:00
Theo Jones Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Motor Trade Parts Advisor to join our Client
Experience in a Motor-trade Parts Advisor position within the automotive industry is essential.
As part of our client's aftersales team you will be responsible for:-
* Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
* Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
* Trade and Retail customers
* General Aftersales enquiries - working as a team with the Service department
* Providing estimates when required
* Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts
The ideal candidate will be:-
* Team Player: works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales.
* Customer Service: committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are exceeded.
* Positive Attitude: friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
* Experience: can demonstrate experience in a parts department
* Knowledge: A good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
At least 12 months' current or recent experience in a Parts Advisor role is essential. Knowledge of Kerridge is essential. Working in a customer facing role within a Commercial Main Dealership, you must be well-presented and well-mannered with strong customer service skills.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige Franchise motor company, then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.