Goldman & Fine Group is looking for a Parts Advisor for a busy bodyshop in the Wigan area (J149).
Applicants must have a clean driving license and bodyshop / parts experience.
In return, the client is offering an attractive, negotiable salary and benefits, as well as an excellent working environment.
Your duties would typically include:
- advising customers on which parts they might need for their vehicle
- taking orders in person, over the phone and via email
- checking availability of parts on computerised stock records
- getting parts from the storeroom or warehouse or, if out of stock, ordering them from suppliers
- putting orders together and arranging for them to be sent by courier, or making deliveries yourself
- dealing with payments
- raising invoices and issuing receipts
- maintaining shop window and shelf displays
- ordering supplies, putting stock away and updating records
How to apply:
- click on the link for this advert and submit your CV
- visit our website at www.goldmanfine.com and submit your CV
- call Chet on one of the numbers provided to discuss the details
Job ref: J149
If this is not the right position for you, please visit our website or contact us to other discuss vacancies that may be suitable. Alternatively, please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
- Customer Service
- order processing
- parts advisor