I am working alongside a prestigious car dealership based in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor/Trade Parts Specialist executive to join them during a period of rapid expansion.
Accurately identify and process customer parts requirements; whilst maintaining a courteous and professional approach in a busy trade parts sales environment.
To be sales orientated and target driven to ensure successful parts growth
To receive all parts orders and ensure that they are accurately and promptly picked and dispatched efficiently.
To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
Trade Parts Specialist will report to the Trade Parts Manager.
* Receive all parts orders, interpreting customer requirements and giving advice on any additional requirements or prices, matching orders against stock items and advising customer of any items which are not stocked or need ordering
* All inbound calls to be answered in line with Company '3 ring' policy with correct Company dialogue.
* Actively promote new customer business generation and liaise with manager/aftersales executives
* Locate unavailable items from other suppliers and arrange for delivery or pass order to stock control for V.O.R. orders to be raised
* To maximize sales opportunities through upselling and campaigns
* To be responsible for key account customers; developing sales and opportunities to increase spend.
* To make up customer orders for despatch as required ensuring that they match customer order and that any shortages are highlighted, ensuring that all orders taken are fully completed, invoiced and despatch as scheduled and that the customer is kept fully informed of progress or of any problems
* Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
* Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, referring any unresolved problems are referred to the job holders immediate supervisor
* To maximize sales opportunities both retail and internal.
* To achieve and exceed individual and departmental targets towards parts growth
If you feel you have the experience necessary for this vacancy and would like to be considered for the role, apply now or send a copy of your CV through
- car sales
- parts advisor
- trade parts specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'