Parts Advisor Telehandler
An interesting position has become available for a Customer Support Telehandler to work with a well established and important company who are renowned globally for being at the forefront of their field based in the Swindon area.
As Customer Support Telehandler you will be responsible for providing telephone support to UK based business Customers.
Working in a very busy and proactive area, you will be a team player who takes pride in providing excellent customer service, has excellent attention to details and has a passion for working with the best.
Parts Advisor Responsibilities:
- Part Identification
- Claims Handling
- Backorder & ETA Management
- Problem solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complaints Handling
- Play an important role in supporting parts sales
- Supply parts to customers
- Deal with customer needs over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Assist with other duties as and when required
Expediting BO’s, BO resolution (problem solving), understanding customer requirements
Key requirements for the Parts Advisor:
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure
This is a superb opportunity to work with a company which values its employees and which provides and excellent benefits package to include a generous salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience, access to defined contribution pension scheme with matched contributions from the business up to a maximum of 11.25%, core working hours of 37 hours per week – additional hours as required to meet the needs of the business, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, opportunity to join the company vehicle leasing scheme from £150 per month inclusive of road tax and insurance (contribution varies depending on model chosen), excellent working environment and on-site facilities & healthcare cashback scheme covering optical, dental, chiropractor/physio etc.
For further information or to apply please contact Lisa Darbyshire on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'