Parts Advisor - Slough
A well loved and respected commercial vehicle dealership based in Slough is looking to recruit a Parts Advisor. My client is open with experience and will look at a Parts Advisors with a passenger car background. If you show initiative, have outstanding parts knowledge and are currently looking for a new career venture then we want to hear from you!!
- Responsible for taking parts orders professionally over the phone, in person or by email
- Developing and upholding a high level of customer service in order to maximise and exceed the sales within the parts department
- Recommending to customers what parts that they might need for their vehicle
- Checking availability of parts stock using the in-house computer system and ordering stock when required
- Receiving and indenting stock that is received on site
- Assisting with any payments/invoices coming through the department
- Taking part in helping with parts stock check
- Communicating effectively with other members of staff in the dealership/parts department
- Complying with all company policies and procedures related to customer care and quality
Skills and attributes required
- Previous experience within a Parts Advisor role
- Commercial vehicle experience is ideal but not a necessity
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Outstanding parts knowledge
- The ability to work well in a busy working environment
- A confident and approachable individual
What will you receive?
£26,000 - £30,000 basic; achievable bonus of £2,400 per year
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm + 1 in 3 Saturday's 8:30am - 1:00pm/ 1 in 6 Saturday's 8:30am - 4:00pm
Weekends paid as overtime
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- parts advisor
- parts team
- parts reception
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"