Parts Advisor (Pinnacle experience) - Croydon - 6-12 month contract - £21K basic + bonus
We are recruiting for our client, a Car Dealership and Service Centre in Croydon, who are seeking an experienced (minimum of 3 years Mail Dealer experience) Parts Advisor to start ASAP.
The basis salary for this role is £21K plus a bonus for £2K to £4K.
- To identify all parts and goods deliveries
- Check for accuracy and store stock appropriately in the designated area
- Identifying customer parts needs and sell relevant part by means of catalogues and computer stock lists
- To satisfy and retain existing parts customer’s, whilst developing new customer opportunities
- To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
The ideal candidate will have the following -
- Full and clean driving licence
- Have used Pinnacle (DMS) an advantage or Kerridge
- 23 days holiday p.a. (Jan-Dec)
- Pension - Auto Enrolment
- Death in service benefit
- Hours 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday plus every other Saturday 8.30am - 12.30pm (increasing to 9.00pm to 4.00pm in 2018)
Apply now for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"