Parts Advisor - Kent
A commercial vehicle dealership, based in the heart of Kent. is actively seeking an experienced Parts Advisor to join their fast-paced team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with car experience now looking to step into the commercial vehicle world. My client is offering a fantastic salary package, excellent incentives and is interviewing immediately so make sure not to miss out on this outstanding opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for...
- Taking parts orders professionally over the phone, in person or by email
- Developing and maintaining a high level of customer service in order to maximise the sales within the parts department
- Recommending to customers what parts that they might need for their vehicle
- Checking availability of parts stock using the in-house computer system and ordering stock when required
- Receiving and identifying stock that is received on site
- Compiling parts orders together and arranging delivery either by courier or making it yourself
- Dealing with any payments/invoices coming through the department
- Assisting with parts stock check
- Liaising effectively with other members of staff in the dealership/parts department
- Complying with company policies and procedures relating to customer care and quality
The type of candidate my client looks for
- Previous experience with a Parts Advisor with Commercial or Passengers vehicles will be considered.
- Outstanding IT skills and knowledge
- A Flexible and reliable individual
- The ability to confidently liaise with customers over the phone and face to face
- Well-presented individual with a strong work ethic
- Kerridge experience is ideal
- Excellent team player and to be able to work to your own initiative
- The ability to work well in a busy and high-pressured environment
What will you receive as a Parts Advisor?
£25,000 basic salary is on offer + a bonus of £1,600 on top
You will be working Monday to Friday 10:00am - 7:30pm plus 1 in 3 Saturday's 7:00am - 1:00pm
Company pension scheme
Full brand training and developmentHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- parts advisor
- parts team
- parts reception
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"