I am currently working in partnership with a successful dealership based in Croydon who are currently seeking a well-presented Parts Advisor to join their team. With plans to expand in the very near future this is a very exciting time to join this brand and group, so if you have excellent parts knowledge, can portray yourself in a professional way alongside delivering the highest quality of customer service then we want to hear from you.
In this role you will be responsible for...
- Taking parts orders professionally over the phone, in person or by email
- Developing and maintaining a high level of customer service in order to maximise the sales within the parts department
- Recommending to customers what parts that they might need for their vehicle
- Checking availability of parts stock using the in-house computer system and ordering stock when required
- Receiving and identifying stock that is received on site
- Compiling parts orders together and arranging delivery either by courier or making it yourself
- Dealing with any payments/invoices coming through the department
- Assisting with parts stock check
- Liaising effectively with other members of staff in the dealership/parts department
- Complying with company policies and procedures relating to customer care and quality
The type of candidate my client looks for
- Previous experience with a Parts Advisor role is essential
- Outstanding IT skills and knowledge
- Confident with liaising with customers over the phone and face to face
- Well-presented individual with a strong work ethic
- Kerridge experience is ideal
- Excellent team player
- The ability to work well in a busy and high-pressured environment
What will you receive as a Parts Advisor?
Basic salary ranging from £21,000 - £24,000 with an OTE between £24,000 - £28,000
You will be required to work 40 hours per week
Full brand training and development
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job