I am currently working in partnership with a successful commercial vehicle dealership who are seeking a knowledgeable Parts Advisor. Situated in Chelmsford, my client is looking for a professional individual with an excellent parts background and kerridge experience.
If you are seeking a new challenge and have all relevant experience I want to hear from you!!!
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Taking parts orders professionally over the phone, in person or by email
- Developing and maintaining a high level of customer service in order to maximise the sales within the parts department
- Recommending to customers what parts that they might need for their vehicle
- Checking availability of parts stock using the in-house computer system and ordering stock when required
- Receiving and identifying stock that is received on site
- Compiling parts orders together and arranging delivery either by courier or making it yourself
- Dealing with any payments/invoices coming through the department
- Assisting with parts stock check
- Liaising effectively with other members of staff in the dealership/parts department
- Complying with company policies and procedures relating to customer care and quality
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a Parts Advisor position is a necessity
- Kerridge experience is ideal
- Excellent parts knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work to your own initiative
- Well-presented individual with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding IT skills and knowledge
- Confident with liaising with customers over phone and face to face
- Good team player
- Able to work productively within a busy and high-pressured environment
What is on offer?
£19,000 basic (this could be negotiable for the right candidate) + a £21,000 OTE
Full brand training and development
Company pension scheme
22 days holidayHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.