An established prestige dealership near Bracknell is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their vibrant team. The ideal candidate must have proven experience as Parts Advisor and have the ability to work well in busy yet fun work atmosphere. Day to day you will be responsible for assisting within the parts department and working closely in a productive team environment to continue achieving targets that are set.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining high standards of customer service in order to maximise the sales of parts
- In charge of receiving and identifying stock that is received
- To comply with company policies and procedures relating to customer care and quality
- Liaise with manufacturer on any technician issues with parts
- Responsible for checking good from suppliers
- Correctly locate parts item within the department
What we are looking for
- An experienced background as Parts Advisor
- You must have outstanding communication skills along with an excellent telephone manner.
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Kerridge experience is ideal for this position
- The ability to work in a hardworking yet fun work environment
- Excellent team spirit
What's on offer
£28,000 OTE (very realistic)
Monday to Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm
1 in 3 Saturdays
8:30am -1:00pmHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- parts advisor
- parts team
- parts reception
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job