We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
As a Team Assistant, you will be primarily responsible for assisting with all administrative duties within the Partnerships team. You will be the day to day support for client and team activity, event organisation, travel booking, handling client enquiries, and expense management. You will be working in a team environment that will ensure you meet both your individual and team objectives.
Your key responsibilities will be
• Assisting in the organisation of corporate functions / seminars / internal functions and producing all pre-meeting data.
• Maintenance of electronic management and contact system.
• Assistance in the preparation of presentations for external and internal clients – printing and binding.
• Assist with the organisation of the account manager’s travel.
• Interaction with other departments within M&G including Marketing and Operations.
• Client contact as required.
• Assist in the completion of detailed fund questionnaires.
• Complete monthly expenses for the Partnerships Development Managers.
• Ensure timely payment of invoices and record these electronically.
• Assist in the collations of the team Sales figures.
• Complete and distribute CPD Learning Matters Certificate requests following events.
• Ad hoc marketing tasks where appropriate.
• Ad hoc office tasks where appropriate.
• Provide cover when other sales supports are on annual leave / out of the office
What we are looking for
We are looking for you to have similar experience in a busy, varied, team support position. You will need to be proficient in MC office with knowledge of Excel and Power Point; knowledge of salesforce and industry experience will be an advantage but is not essential.
We are looking for you to be a team player with a willingness to ‘muck in’ and is enthusiastic and open to learning. You will need the ability to be able to work well under pressure and take ownership and responsibility of issues. You will need excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to your work.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.