- Do you have proven experience of account and relationship management?
If the answer is YES, the team want to hear from you.
Our client are now looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced Partnerships Manager to join the team in their central London office, located close to Oxford Circus tube station on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Ideal Candidate
As their ideal Partnerships Manager, you will have proven account management experience with digital/internet/online background; membership and/or continuity club experience valued. You will have strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to bond with clients and nurture on-going relationships. The successful candidate will also have:
- Highly proficient at creating and delivering client presentations
- Ability to work well with business users in gathering requirements and interpreting them in order to meet the user’s business needs
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
- Experience with online reporting packages preferred e.g. Business Objects (functional experience is more important than technical expertise)
- Working knowledge of the DoubleClick ad serving environment
- Additional foreign languages
The Partnerships Manager will have a hands-on, highly responsible client-facing role. Working closely with Senior Directors, the Partnerships Manager is primarily responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of Webloyalty partnerships and enhancing their long term value.
They have an absolute dedication to delivering best in class account management, whilst operating in a friendly environment that promotes transparency and knowledge share. The Partnerships Manager role is diverse and demanding, requiring a unique blend of commercial, analytical and online marketing/operational skills. This role would suit someone who is looking to actively enhance their existing skill set and is open to learning new skills such as the latest developments in ad-serving and multivariate testing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Relationship management - effectively manage client relationships in order to retain clients and enhance client profitability, whilst demonstrating a thorough understanding and responsiveness to client priorities and needs
- Reporting and analysis - to perform high-level and detailed data analysis across multiple marketing channels and create summary and detailed reports and presentations to support the business owner’s decision process
- Campaign management - to launch new client campaigns and to work with their marketing team to implement on-going multivariate testing across multiple channels such as desktop, tablet and mobile. Full training will be given on DoubleClick and internal systems
Why work for them?
Our client is a leading provider of online rewards programmes and partners with over 200 Travel and Retail websites globally.
Their partners range from large multichannel or pure-play retailers, to international travel and entertainment brands, to domestic businesses with transactional websites. Through the promotion of their membership programmes (via banners on their confirmation pages), they empower their partners to drive incremental revenue whilst building stronger relationships with their customers.
Originally established in the UK in 2007, it has since expanded into Ireland, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Spain, Poland and Brazil
In 2011, they merged with a global leader in customer engagement and loyalty solutions with over 40 years’ experience. Based in the US, Affinion
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'