Webloyalty is looking for a dynamic and experienced Partnerships Manager to join our dedicated team in central London.
The Partnerships Manager will have a hands-on, highly responsible client-facing role. Working closely with Senior Directors, the Partnerships Manager is primarily responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of Webloyalty partnerships and enhancing their long term value.
We have an absolute dedication to delivering best in class account management, whilst operating in a friendly environment that promotes transparency and knowledge share. The Partnerships Manager role is diverse and demanding, requiring a unique blend of commercial, analytical and online marketing/operational skills. This role would suit someone who is looking to actively enhance their existing skill set and is open to learning new skills such as the latest developments in ad-serving and multivariate testing.
The primary objective is to effectively manage client relationships in order to retain clients and enhance client profitability, whilst demonstrating a thorough understanding and responsiveness to client priorities and needs. To include (but not exhaustively):
Empathising with and responding to client needs efficiently and effectively
Managing regular contact and assigned calls with clients
Preparing and presenting at quarterly client review meetings
Helping to define the client optimization strategy
Assisting the Senior Directors during contract renegotiations including commercial terms
Conduct training/partner overview sessions with clients where appropriate
Reporting and analysis
Here the key task is to perform high-level and detailed data analysis across multiple marketing channels and create summary and detailed reports and presentations to support the business owner’s decision process. To include:
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely reporting and analysis (e.g. generate daily, weekly and monthly reports for delivery to clients where required)
- Create and analyse various reports using Business Objects and Webloyalty’s bespoke suite of tools
- Project client revenue forecasts
- Analyse campaign data and trends
- Work with Finance to validate and reconcile data and client reporting
- Work with teams to identify and close data gaps, and identify and resolve data integrity issues.
Here the key task is to launch new client campaigns and to work with our marketing team to implement on-going multivariate testing across multiple channels such as desktop, tablet and mobile. Full training will be given on DoubleClick and internal systems. To include:
Successfully launching and maintaining marketing campaigns to new and existing clients using internal systems and third party tools such as DoubleClick.
Co-ordinate and assist in the technical implementation of new clients (including technical presentation/over-view)
Work closely with internal teams (e.g. with Business Development, Marketing, Creative and Customer Services as well as other key personnel)
Required background and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree desirable.
- Strong Account Management experience with digital/internet/online background; membership and/or continuity club experience valued.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to bond with clients and nurture on-going relationships.
- Highly proficient at creating and delivering client presentations.
- Numerate and confident with conducting analysis with a logical approach to problem-solving .
- Ability to work well with business users in gathering requirements and interpreting them in order to meet the user’s business needs.
- Excellent attention to detail, along with strong oral, written communication, analytical, organisational skills
- Must be a team player with a collaborative work ethic, who can also work well independently. Strong desire to succeed.
- Highly motivated, flexible, adaptable nature.
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines while producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude. Must work well in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
Preferred skill set (not obligatory):
- Experience with online reporting packages preferred e.g. Business Objects (functional experience is more important than technical expertise)
- Working knowledge of the DoubleClick ad serving environment.
- Additional foreign languages e.g. French
- Tech savvy
- Existing Clients
- Written Communication
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job