Ingeus Justice Services is committed to working with Service Users to transform their lives and create safer communities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our new Personal and Wellbeing Services which will be delivered to People on Probation and those who have received custodial sentences following release, as well as through-the-gate mentoring. This new service includes Emotional Wellbeing, Lifestyle and Associates, Family & Significant Others, and Social Inclusion services and will be delivered through a holistic joined up model, experienced as a single service with one front door and one key Advisor relationship by Service Users.
The Partnerships Manager will be accountable for the delivery of the Partner strategy and plan.
The Partnership Manager will build supportive networks across the region and lead in establishing referral protocols and Service Level Agreements with organisations, including NHS/Councils, key agencies, complementary services, multi-agency hubs, educational establishments, training providers and specialist service providers.
- Develop and maintain the Ingeus Partnerships Strategy in liaison with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Identify and manage effective working relationships with key strategic bodies eg PCC Steering group, Health and Wellbeing groups, Mental Health teams and forums
- Support the Senior Management team in sourcing prospective partners to effectively support the contract and Service Users.
- Visit stakeholders and organisations to build, develop and manage ongoing working relationships.
- Engage with local support providers to identify provision available and any access requirements
- Promote a strong corporate brand to ensure that Ingeus become an integral part of the local communities and businesses.
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of contract requirements to ensure these are accurately and effectively reflected through partnership arrangements.
- Ensure adherence to quality processes and procedures in order to maximise service delivery effectiveness.
- Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 each employee has a responsibility to Health and Safety and must also adhere to their responsibilities as laid out in the H & S policy
- Able to effectively network and build relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence at all levels.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment and as a disability confident leader, we believe in changing lives for the better.We welcome applications from all parts of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'