Partnerships Manager - Maternity Cover
£40k + benefits
If you currently work in media partnerships and fancy a new challenge. How about gaining more exposure by working on world leading brand? This could be the perfect role for you!
You will be working for a global agency, that boasts a huge list of the most exciting and forward thinking brands. This coupled with their spectacular learning and development programme, make this agency one of the best companies in media to work for.
As the new Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for upfront ideation, briefing, development and creation of content partnerships and management of existing campaigns across key agency clients.
As Partnerships Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Project managing integrated partnership solutions across a range of clients, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, digital channels, print, radio and influencers
- Support with creative ideas and research for new business pitches
- Attend planning meetings and identify opportunities for organic growth
- Constantly exceed client expectations and ensure KPI’s & key project milestones met
- Pro-actively build strong relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams to continually grow client revenue
- Be responsible for project management of campaigns, providing guidance to junior members of the team
- Cross-sell branded content through other channels
What skills and person specifications are they looking for?
- 2-3 years + experience in delivering multifaceted branded content partnership opportunities
- Strong project management & negotiation skills
- Ideal candidate would have strong knowledge in TV, Digital, Print, Radio and influencer campaigns
- Proven success in delivering successful branded content partnerships
- Experience of working with blue-chip brands, preferably within an agency environment
- Process driven, experience using research and measurement tools
- Flexible and hard working - used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Strong presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, whilst motivating & inspiring others
- Strong relationships with media owners and third party suppliers
- Demonstrate creative thinking
So, if you work in partnerships but want to work on some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world, then apply now for immediate consideration!