Job Outline: To develop new account relationships to achieve an agreed account acquisition plan.
Principal Objectives & Responsibilities
- Make proactive outgoing sales calls on a daily basis with target accounts to promote the PSL product proposition
- Accountable for achieving the appointments target, with qualifying businesses.
- Ensure delivery of contact / relationship management strategy to maximise business results.
- Develop an appropriate business plan to maximise opportunities within given markets.
- Keep accurate up to date information on potential, new and existing firms
- Can discuss products and tailor pitch to both senior level influencers in many different types of business and markets.
- Apply knowledge of Paymentshield proposition using the telephone to build trusted partnerships with target accounts and deliver ongoing sales growth.
- Build strong and productive working relationships with both key sales and administrative staff at all accounts as well as a strong personal network internally.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of markets surrounding the NSM growth plan.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of internal & external customer needs in order to assist the Company in meeting its’ business objectives
- Understand and adhere to Paymentshield and Industry compliance standards
- Positively articulate company products, propositions and marketing messages for existing and any new developments.
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
- Strong sales focus with a competitive drive to succeed combined with excellent telephone skills
- Self starter with high energy with the ability to work both individually and in a team environment to achieve an agreed business plan
- Demonstrate ability to build professional and influential customer relationships and a strong team player internally
- Excellent negotiation skills to manage customer expectations and capitalise on sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Concern for excellence in customer service;
- Business Development and Planning;
- Effective planning and prioritisation of work;
- Achievement of set targets.
- Good Commercial awareness.
- Familiarity with systems and a thorough understanding of the processes that underlie the business;
- Technical understanding of the general insurance range of products;
- Experience of the lettings market.
- Experience in a business development role.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
Basic salary up to £21,500 dependent on expereince. OTE £28,000 - £33,000
Please apply online - no agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"