Job; Partnerships Development Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
As their Partnerships Development Manager, the role will require you to;
- Develop new relationships with external partners leading to a wider offer of accreditation options for their international students,
- Proactively manage relationships with external partners (i.e. Performance Partnership, GHR, NCP) to explore any opportunities for joint working around hypnotherapy regulations,
- Produce detailed written submissions, researching international standards and syllabus criteria and cross referencing against their own,
- Use insight to inform strategic decisions about curriculum development and student learning,
- Negotiate with insurance providers to ensure students/graduates have access to discounted premiums,
- Ensure that they are compliant with industry standards and regulatory bodies frameworks,
- Ensure that they are an arbiter of best practice in the hypnotherapy world,
You will need to have a strong Project Coordination/Management background and a proven free-thinking aptitude to thrive in this position. The role is to help the business move forward with creating a set of standards that become internationally recognised. You will be helping secure accreditation of their courses by international awarding bodies; this may involve researching functions i.e. who is lead body / where and what country / what their standards are / mapping against their current syllabus / refreshing their syllabus / making suggestions about changes to their syllabus & training delivery / negotiation over student membership (i.e. discounts, benefits etc) / making the application process clear to students…
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £35k (neg.),
- Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional (every approx. 6 week) meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; accreditation student learning course courses therapy hypnotherapy students syllabus awards remote home london manager research training certification standards strategy strategies development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'