Our client is a specialist marketing agency helping global brands influence consumer choice by providing on-brand rewards to those who engage with the promotion.
Job purpose - team support/obtain new network partners
- Entering contracts in NAV
- Update of partner files
- Maintenance of the editorial quality and partner information for the team.
- Search for leads
- Creation of lead files (prospect + retain)
- Management of e-shot mailings for recruitment
- Interpretation of Data
- Creating targeted lists of contacts from wider data
- Creating Prospect Call Lists.
- Kicking off the sales process
- P&C Manager / Team leader and P&C Director, with direction from Operations Director.
- Team Player
- 'Can do’ attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excel Skills
- NAV Skills (useful, but we offer full training)
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Great Telephone manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'