Ignata Education is working with a Local Authority in the outskirts of London that require an experienced Partnership Strategic Lead to join them as soon as possible on either a fixed-term contract or permanent basis.
The Assistant Director is looking for a candidate who will fit into a fairly newly established team and has the ability to build up trust, respect and balance responsibilities. This is a very important role as you will officially act as a bridge between the Education sector and the Local Authority - constant communication is therefore essential especially as you will oversee the strategy and improvement of schools in a primary, secondary and special setting.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- An educational background - knowledge and understanding of education is vitally important
- Significant leadership experience in education
- Experience working with a variety of schools (ideally a culmination of primary, secondary, SEN experience and/or extensive experience in a particular setting)
- The ability to communicate regularly, effectively and efficiently with the Education sector and the Local Authority simultaneously
- Experience ideally working within a school-led system as this is a school-led role
The interview format will also consist of a formal interview with three different panels which may also include an initial telephone conversation with the Assistant Director.
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact Leon Thomas on or via email at .