Partnership Relations Coordinator - Southampton
Partnership Relations Coordinator - TRAVEL INDUSTRY
This world leading cruise ship operator have one of the most modern fleets in the world and they have established themselves as the leading innovator in the sector. They offer a diverse, exciting and international working environment and are looking to strengthen their team in the Partnership Relations department in their Southampton office.
Partnership Relations Coordinator - What will I be doing?
- You will be supporting the Regional Vice President of Business Development for Israel, Middle East and Africa in planning and implementing Business Development plans including incentives, reporting and other activity to ensure the department reach their goals.
- You will handle inbound queries from travel partners to resolve or redirect as necessary.
- You will be organising ship visits
- Develop sales tools resources and presentations
- You will be sending out weekly offers to the partners in your region
- Inputting invoices in to the system
Partnership Relations Coordinator - What experience do I need?
- We are looking for someone who has some experience of working in the travel industry - perhaps you are a travel consultant looking for your next step up or you may work in travel events or sales support or travel operations or agency sales.
- You will need a basic level knowledge of Microsoft Office to include intermediate level skills with Outlook and Word; intermediate level knowledge of PowerPoint for familiarity with marketing templates; knowledge of or ability to learn Free Style Connect and e-commerce channels
- This is a fast paced quickly changing sales environment so you must thrive in this sort of arena and be able to shift priorities per business requirements
- You need to be an excellent communicator with a great phone presence to maximize Business Development opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Partnership Relations Coordinator - What else do I need to know?
You will be needed to travel in the UK and overseas occasionally. Hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5.30 but flexibility will be needed. The benefits are great - 25 days holiday - super modern offices, parking, private healthcare and a great team environment with lots of career opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'