Partnership Manager National Role, reporting to the HO in Warrington.
Are you a Housing professional with a track record of developing and nurturing key stakeholder relationships, including a diverse range of Local Authorities, Agencies and 3rd Party Organisations?
Are you ready to make a positive contribution to the lives of homeless people with support needs?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
ABOUT ONE (Housing and Support) CIC
One (Housing and Support) CIC is a specialist provider of intensive housing management to vulnerable groups of people. Formed as a direct result of the COVID19 pandemic One (Housing and Support) CIC, is a not-for-profit community interest company working in partnership with homeless people to provide them with high-quality accommodation and the specific and dedicated support that they need. We help people to learn the key skills needed to live independently and play an active role in their community long term.
At One CIC, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to do great things and access to a better future! About the role
About the role:
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity and an excellent time to join an organisation that is passionate about reducing homelessness and giving people access to a better life.
- The role itself is autonomous and a critical position to the organisation. Enabling One CIC to understand the needs of Local Authorities, Agencies, Housing Providers and 3rd Parties.
- Through seamless communication with a variety of stakeholders you will understand the needs of people affected by homelessness across different regions.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and working closely with the teams across One CIC, you will become the voice of stakeholders, enabling One CIC to meet the objectives and goals of Local Authorities, Housing Providers and similar.
- It is vital that the Partnership Manager proactively drives continuous improvement plans to meet and exceed challenging targets, whilst achieving best value for the customer(s), partner organisations and the future of One CIC.
- You will manage seamless relationships with many internal and external stakeholders, inclusive of local housing teams, commissioners and partners; nurturing these relationships and enabling them to identify and develop continued and future growth opportunities nationally.
- You will be a commercially astute manager with proven experience of developing business opportunities and have a personal drive and ambition to meet One CIC's plans for growth and development.
- With a proven passion for delivering excellent customer service and a genuine desire to help tenants, you will have first class communications skills and be able to build effective relationships with stakeholders.
- By adopting a collaborative approach with all stakeholders, you will engage, communicate and translate the needs of local authorities UK wide, enabling One CIC to offer appropriate and bespoke solutions to the individual authority's needs.
- You will have an excellent track record of success with developing business and nurturing evolving relationships with key partners and stakeholders, resulting in growth and success for One CIC, it's people, customers and a ultimately a positive impact on the people affected by homelessness in the UK.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit the dedicated recruitment site for One CIC for more information:
For your applications, please upload a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter which explains both why you are attracted to this post, and why you are the right person for us. Please limit your covering letter to no more than 1 page.
To find out more about the opportunity or for a confidential discussion, please contact the Recruitment team:
Hannah Dutton- Business Manager- Social Housing
Karly Clark- Business Director- West & North Yorkshire
Please note due to the urgent nature of this position interviews will be held as early as 6th April 2021. Applications will remain open until the successful appointment is made.
- Local Authority
- Supported Living
- social housing
- Community Interest
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'