Are you a seasoned Relationship Manager looking for your next role? If so, please read further.
This role will give the right person the opportunity to expand their commercial knowledge. It will provide exposure at all levels of the business and external partnerships.
This is a varied role allowing you to work on key strategic initiatives such as pricing, above the line marketing and data. It gives an opportunity to develop negotiation skills, account management skills and analytical skills.
In this role, you will be dealing with some of the insurance markets biggest partnerships and also managing key stakeholders within our business.What will you be doing?
- Accountable for the day to day performance of home, motor, pet and van insurance and provision of data/insight
- Accountable for the development and provision of performance MI and insight
- Accountable for maintaining superior provider relations
- Accountable for the commercials and revenue generation in-line with target
- Accountable for driving forward our data proposition and delivering both new business and renewal subscriptions
- Highly numeric and comfortable working with data ( previous experience working within a data driven environment ideally)
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Flexibility - will be required to travel to London offices / Partner sites once a week
- Process and data lead in their thinking to drive the right outcomes and deliverables for partners
- Able to prioritise work
- Relationship management
- Excellent organization skills and strives for perfection (attention to detail)
- Highly motivated to grow revenues
- Confident communicator - telephone and face-to-face
- Intelligent and creative thinker
- Able to respond quickly to issues and opportunities
- Data driven in their decision making
- Process orientated
- Relationship management
- Can do attitude; continually work to remove obstacles and be creative with approach
- Self-starter; Enthusiastic
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines;
- Ability to influence and drive change;
- Attention to detail
- The ability to think proactively to drive growth in partnerships and bring innovative partner initiatives back to the business.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Analytical background
- Insurance industry knowledge
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job