This is an exciting role and working on various contracts of delivery across Scotland which is offering a more tailored support to individuals to tackle the barriers to employment. The role of Partnership Advisor has a level of responsibility for influencing, developing/managing relationships and supporting engagement with key stakeholders and partners to ensure a joined up integrated approach. This then will supports market leading performance on key contracts and builds on the Scotland business development strategy.
Key areas of role:
* Responsible for stakeholder engagement and associated influence which supports contract performance and business development. Key stakeholders being Scottish Government, JCP, Commissioners and other employability and skills providers
* Responsible for managing and developing referral strategies with key partners across key contracts to ensure volumes of referrals
* Identifying and engaging with partners or suppliers;
* Developing and managing specialist partner or supplier services
* Reviewing success and progress of partner/supplier delivery against timescales, distance travelled and outcomes
* Supporting and developing strategic partnerships to deliver effective employability services across Scotland
Don't be put off by the standard job terms. If you can't meet these requirements we're open to all kinds of flexible working options as long as business needs can be met. Examples include job share, part time, annualised hours, compressed hours, term time working, flexible shifts and home working. So whether it's to do with your disability, health or lifestyle choices, tell us what you need to achieve the right work/ life balance and we'll do our best to support.
If you need to receive this information and/ or apply in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach by emailing or call to discuss how we can help.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community, and particularly encourage veterans and disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
If you are successful you may be required to undertake a PVG check.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.