Creditplus provides vehicle finance and vehicles for consumers and business customers who require standard and non-standard finance. Established as an online business in 2004 Creditplus is the largest supplier of online Motor Finance in the UK. Providing a comprehensive loan comparison service and providing loans from its own resource Creditplus is enjoying strong growth.
Creditplus is a fast paced business, we are investing in our future and the people who’ll shape its direction. In line with our plans for growth we’re looking to recruit a Partnerships Manager to join our Partnerships team. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop new and existing relationships with our current lead generator providers and if you can support the growth of our business through enhancing these partnerships we can offer you the chance to develop yourself and build a career with a company which puts people at the heart of our strategy.
As a Partnerships Manager you’ll develop new opportunities and manage key relationships with our aggregator sites, classified listing sites and credit data sites discussing various strategies for improvement and reviewing performance.
Duties & Tasks
· Identifying and developing new partner opportunities
- Constructing innovative ideas to further develop the various partner channels
- Working with the Marketing department to develop the overall marketing strategy and ensuring that any automotive partnership activity is aligned with the company wide plans
- Improve conversion rates by assessing all aspects of the customer journey
- Driving a high quality of customer through the partnerships managed
- Prospecting for new online partners that will offer our Car finance solutions
To be a successful Partnership Manager with us, you’ll have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing successful relationships, preferably in the loan industry. Your knowledge of the motor finance industry will also be paramount to your success in this role, alongside excellent influencing and commercial skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of effective relationship management
- Proven ability to influence and build relationships with partners
- Ideally a comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics
- Knowledge or ability to learn to use testing platforms such as Optimizely and Convert.com
- Good understanding of online marketing and tracking technology
- Analytical and commercially focused
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Team player
- 21 Days Holiday
- Flexible Benefits package, inc: Buying Additional Holiday, Medical Cash Plans, Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Plan
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Google Analytics
- Key Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job