Our client is looking for an experienced HR professional for a newly created role which will see you supporting Partners on a global scale to manage the end to end remuneration and reward strategy.
This is a role which will see you working with a number of teams including the Reward team, Partnership team and HR Leadership. This role would suit a career minded HR professional who is looking to undertake a unique project working at a senior level. It would also offer you the opportunity to gain valuable global experience.
What makes this role really exciting is the unlimited opportunities for career progression. In addition, the HR team is led by a highly regarded and passionate HR Director and you would be working alongside a very experienced and motivated team who I have known for a number of years and cannot speak highly enough of them all.
You will work across the firm to provide first class advice and guidance to Partners in London and globally.
- Lead the administration process of the remuneration and reward from start to finish to meet required deadlines.
- Coordinate meetings, feedback, documentation and other relevant information; and ensure all is kept up to date
- Liaise with a number of key reports such as the Partners, HR Director, Employment Partner and Adviser to the Board
- Ensure employment documentations are kept up to date; including review and planning process, review templates, maternity and changes to term and exit interviews (to name a few)
- Work with HR team to ensure all meetings and documentation have been communicated and outcomes have been arranged
- Support any other HR and/or Partnership projects (adhoc)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience managing the end to end remuneration and reward strategy.
- Strong verbal communication skills who can run and juggle many priorities at one time
- Excellent written communication as you will be amending and drafting documents
- Previous experience undertaking project working at a senior level.
- Law firm experience (this would be advantageous but not essential)
- Exceptional administration and organisational skills
- Has an adaptable, persistent and resilient working style
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply directly to this role. If you have any questions please call our office as we would be happy to discuss.
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job