Partnerships & Events Manager - Near Guildford - £28k - £32k
We are recruiting for our client for a Partnership & Events Manager to develop and drive forward the effectiveness of Partnerships and Events for their key travel brands. They aim to be the best in their sector and out-perform their competitors.
This role is core to delivering web traffic and direct sales to the business. This role will be working closely with two marketing managers and the E-Commerce team to ensure that all work is integrated into the bigger Marketing strategy, to understand its effectiveness and to ensure brand consistency is maintained.
This role also works closely with the social media executives to drive interest in their social posts.
Main Responsibilities and Key Tasks
Partnerships - Group
- Source new brand partnerships to expand awareness of brands
- Deliver tactical added-value offers to incentivise purchase
- Focus on raising funds from Tourist Boards and delivering powerful campaigns
- Develop current relationships and their effectiveness
- Ensure relevant exposure online
- Work with the Marketing Manager on monetising web real estate
- To be out pursuing new business through partners in an active and highly visible way
- To think big about the power of our brands
Events - Group
- Plan, budget for and execute all events. Make clear their ROI to the business. Understand their importance in acquiring data for potential customers.
- Consumer events such as:
- Holiday Shows, Destinations Shows, Ideal Home Show at Christmas
- Annual Conference
- In-house celebrations and charity functions
- Liaison with local events
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A strong leader, with excellent people and communication skills
- Holds a recognised qualification in marketing such as CIM or IDM
- Holds a recognised qualification in PR e.g. CIPR (would be advantageous)
- Very well connected with the UK media and very confident in developing and deepening relationships
- Highly aware of the emerging blogging community
- Experience of the travel industries
- Experience in a transactional, consumer eCommerce/digital environment
- Keen focus on budgeting and planning and the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Demonstrable usability, customer journey and customer experience skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.