Role: Partnership Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
To lead the acquisition and strategic management of distribution partners at a regional and global/multichannel level and oversee the development and delivery of strategies, plans, propositions, growth initiatives and capabilities across Distribution and Customer Management.
- Develop and expand the existing network in the pension fund market to promote our solutions
- Proactive and systematic market development with a clear focus on selling our entire product range
- Identify new opportunities with existing and new potential partners
- Achieves Distribution and Retention Targets
- Build and maintain significant global relationships (Insurers and other third parties and acquisition of portfolios of business (savings and risk)
- Manage all partners terms of business with the company in the Region/Countries/Channels, which includes new offers, closures and negotiation of Terms of Business
- Creation of the partnership elements of the 3-year business plan; Input into the strategic Marketing activities with the Region/Countries
- Lead the risk assessment of new partnerships
- Secures visibility in the market
- Coordinates with all relevant stakeholders
- Lead the implementation of complex partnership projects, involving multi-disciplinary teams and timescales in excess of one year
- Advise and instruct distribution and customer management team members relating to risk and compliance policies relevant to partnerships to ensure the business is not exposed to undue risk
- Build relationships with country Chief Executive Officer and other senior leaders to ensure that partnership needs or trends are well understood and that distribution and customer management plans are aligned to these needs/trends;
- Lead the development of partnership value propositions, securing the support of all colleagues as required
- Build and maintain close relationships with key partners, to manage and (where applicable) negotiate terms of business (e.g. distributor compensation)
- Work with Sales and Distribution leadership in driving development in the partnership channel, being responsible for developing the partnership(s) in accordance with business goals
- Manage one or more very complex partnership of high value to the organisation, and drive business development to achieve annual sales targets and business growth.
Performance Management Accountabilities
- Model behaviours that demonstrate commitment to corporate values
- Lead without authority high-performing teams and support performance management cycle for indirect reports
- Resolve significant business issues by creating teams of appropriate internal and external resources
- Take action to manage own personal development and encourage others to do the same.
In return our client are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus, company car and defined contribution pension scheme. They are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.