Partnership Development Manager (Fundraising) - Maine Charity Recruitment
£38k - £40k
We are currently working as the recruitment partner for an inspiring international welfare charity to find a motivated and pro-active Business Development Manager - Fundraising.
You will have excellent relationships building skills and have previously developed multi-year partnerships large trusts and foundations, along with working experience of Corporate and / or Major Donor fundraising.
As BDM you will be target driven and have leadership skills to manage 2 direct line reports fundraising from Trusts, Corporate and Major Donors
Skills / experience required:
- Trust / Foundations fundraising including six figure donations
- Knowledge of Major Donor or Corporate Fundraising
- Line management
- Budgeting skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Exceptional relationship builder influencing, networking and negotiating
- Strong account management
- Major Donors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job