Job Role: Partnership Delivery Manager
Function: Digital Propositions & Partnerships
Location: Keypoint, Bristol or Gresham Street, London
Salary: £45,050 - £49,690 (Bristol) / £58,760 (London) plus Car Allowance, Flexible Benefits Fund and generous package
Closing date: 8/4/21
Hello, we're TSB, and we're here to make banking better for everybody.
At TSB, we're all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
We're looking someone who is passionate about building the bank of tomorrow
As the Partnerships Delivery Manager, you'll take ownership for delivering and iterating new experiences that delivered through either Open Banking or a Fintech Partnership, or both will solve customer problems. In addition, these new Partnerships will help to create new lines of income for TSB whilst delivering on our strategy of giving customers money confidence and a life made more.
Working closely with the Partnership Curation Team, you will deliver one or more partnerships into the business. You'll be experienced in delivering complex digital projects, resilient to project pressures, and willing to get into the detail to make things happen. We are looking for someone with lots of energy and passion to deliver partnerships end to end.
What we need today
We'd love our Delivery manager to have these skills and experience:
- Engaging with key stakeholders from across the business to embed the new partnership, including our legal, risk & compliance teams
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the 3rd party partner, ensuring they are kept fully engaged and supported through delivery
- Supporting the product/business owner with senior management engagement, including partnership input into business cases, presentations and EXCO material
- Working closely with UX and Engineers, to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Liaising with Marketing and PR to develop compelling launch communications, and looking at ways to promote new offering to existing and prospective TSB customers
- Once live- "owning your key metrics" by iterating experiences to deliver the necessary key outcomes
What we need tomorrow
We know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, we want our Delivery manager to:
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with either professional experience or a clear interest in technology start-ups/scale-ups.
- Lots of examples of delivering and building great experiences for customers, and answering all the difficult questions that came up
- Being good at balancing solving complex problems with fast tactical changes. You will need to be good at knowing where our time can be spent most effectively, and making high quality decisions quickly, with data where appropriate
- A great eye for detail to improve the quality of output across all engagement channels
- Being comfortable operating outside of your comfort zone and dealing with ambiguity
- Knowledge of key trends in fintech and banking, such as open banking, and their implications for customers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'